Basic Life Support & Manual Handling Training
Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing (ACN), Student+Safe offers the highest quality and most cost effective face to face (in person) and online training for Nursing and Midwifery University students in:
- Basic Life Support (including C.P.R.)
- Manual Handling; and
- Mental Health First Response
View and choose your preferred training date
Purchase Student+Safe with your credit card from our secure site. Click
Book Your Training.
On the day of Training
Your trainer will stamp your certificate(s) (provided you demonstrate compliance) and you can use them for clinical placements.
Before we get started...
- Please carefully read our Student+Safe Training Terms and Conditions and Refund and Rescheduling Policy which applies to all of our training
- If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com
- Our main office is in Adelaide so please be aware of the time difference that might apply. Our Adelaide office opening hours are from 9am-5pm Mon-Fri (Adelaide time)
- We train many thousands of students Australia wide. Please allow 24 hours (during the week) for us to reply to your email and telephone messages
- If you have purchased Student+Safe and forgotten your username or password please retrieve them by clicking here
- ** Please book your practical training session carefully! Fees apply if you need to re-schedule your training **